WO Mic for Windows PC is a lightweight and useful software that allows your smartphone to function as a wireless microphone. An application developed by Wireless Orange for Windows and Mac operating systems must be installed on a mobile device and computer or laptop in order to create a wireless environment. A completely free package used by millions of people for conversation, recording, remote voice control, and many other activities.
WO Mic function for PC
Wo Mic free microphone is a simple process of turning your device into a wireless microphone, the application offers three methods – USB, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi, which support 48K sampling rates of 16 bits of each sample with single-channel audio. Go to the developer’s website and follow the instructions to download the Wo mic for windows 7 32 bit.
- Start the Wo Mic Client
- Select a connection and click “Connect”.
- Select the same connection as your mobile step 2 in the transfer dialog.
- For Wi-Fi, you can enter your IP address.
- For Bluetooth, select the Bluetooth name from the drop-down menu.
- For USB cable connection. Press the “OK” button.
- After connecting the client, select WoMic as the microphone
- If you are not connecting to the client, check your PC, firewall, or USB debugging on your mobile phone.
Follow the instructions below to activate the server software.
- Launch the Android software.
- Select your preferred traffic from the Settings app. Click the “Start” button in the main user interface.
- The application starts on the server.
Main Functions of the Application
Wo mic windows 10 offers three main components, such as
- A smartphone application that helps you extract audio from Android and transfer it to your computer.
- A PC client that connects to an application to receive voice data and transmits it to a virtual microphone device
- The virtual device runs in the main space of the computer and helps to receive sound from an application that reproduces the actual Wo mic wireless orange device, as well as to provide voice data to applications such as the sound recorder.
- Free wireless microphone
- Developed by Wireless Orange for Windows and Mac operating systems
- It is used by millions of people for remote calling, recording, and voice control
- Easy activation
- The application uses three methods – USB, Bluetooth, and Wi-Fi
- Server activation
- Wo microphone offers three main components